How to connect to your remote Linux Desktop (Ubuntu 8.04) in Mac
From your Mac, how you can connect to your remote Ubuntu desktop?
Note: This is also applicable to other Linux desktop with some variations in step 1-3
- Open Remote Desktop Preferences
System -> Preferences -> Remote Desktop
- Enable Sharing by desired
- Select Security as desired
- In your Mac, download and install any VNC client for Mac; I recommend using JollysFastVNC as it is really fast and joy to use :)
- Using your VNC client in Mac, connect to your remote Linux desktop.
How? Well, as a Mac user, I'm sure you know to do this :)